Monday, June 9, 2008

My Favorite Horror Show!

I really like horror even though i get scared (sometimes!)My favorite horror show is "A Haunting" on discovery channel.My favorite part is the one where they go to Dartford Wisconsin.The show is called A Haunting legend trippers where they went to a cemetery called the Dartford cemetery.A group of teens Nick,John,and Christian go there for fun and they found a dare that if you sit on top of the mausoleum you will get pushed off by a ghost.find out if its true.If you want to watch it click this link A Haunting Legend Trippers
Watch the show, I Dare You. The show is an hour long but its fun and exciting (scary).Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...