Sunday, September 19, 2010

Malacca Malaysia

Some 2 months ago when i was in Malaysia. I went to a tourist spot which many of my school friends went to so I went to see how it was like. It was a great place as I stayed at A'fomosa resort with my cousin and my fathers sister. As we arrived at the hotel, we dropped our load of bags and immediately went to the waterpark. For the whole day we stayed playing there until seven. My cousin and I went to the arabian area, wave pool, and the 7-floor slide. Also we rented a double tube for Tube slide, for relaxation, on the tube we lazed on the lazy river. It was a fun though tiring day. After coming back to the hotel with the hotel jeep, we slept. Next morning we ate some breakfast then went off to Malacca's historic area, where we saw but didn't get a chance to ride Eye on Malacca Ferris Wheel. Then we went to a crocodile farm. Later that day we went shopping and even after that, we went to Mini-Malaysia (an outdoor area with traditional Malaysian houses). Next morning, on the third and final, last day, we went to the animal park which was still in A'fomosa. In the animal park, we visited the Monkey island, watched a amazing bird show, explored a chicken farm, ventured on elephants, visited animals like the local 'tapir,' and lastly went to the Safari on a fast Jeep crowded with Arab and American tourists. The time at Malacca was amazing and I'll never-ever forget it! :)

1 comment:

abooyaa said...

hey big bro,
where's my birthday present????

ur lil sis
booya.

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...