Saturday, December 31, 2011

Golfing

     Two day ago, me and my three friends went golfing at Sharjah Gold and Shooting Club. We took an eighteen hole game and drove together with golf carts. The experience was nice and we all played well. On hole 10, the course was at its peak and many other golfers were coming. So we were slightly pressured by people behind us and slowed down by people in front of us. On one of the holes, my friend hit very far, about 250 yards and almost hit the person in front of us. They were angry and complained, so that shows that you should be careful when you hit. Anyways, the eighteen holes was very fun and I hope to do that again!

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...