Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Homeland Poem

So i found this poem that i must've made a year or two ago. It's really reminiscing to see how i wrote in the past. Thought i'd share it!

In a great metal bird, of best breed.
Ones ear vibrates below, a landlubber.
Sounds come to the ear to feed.
Blue is Atlantic Ocean, whales fat blubber.
Air; Land to sea I’ve travelled with glee.

He could leave now or go later by jet.
He left now, the plane went SWOOSH
Jet be fast, weather be harsh, risky I bet
Moderate, safe to fast, danger I shouldn’t push
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Arrive safely, happy I shine.
Meet relatives was more then fine
Dancing I am, on cloud nine.
This country is truly mine!
Leaving I frown in the boat line.

Hark at him his friends tword
On boat he won’t forget memories
Next year, he’d go by the board.
Diving with ocean treasuries.
Tis the tale of a mortal one lored
From this day he waits bored.

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...