Friday, December 5, 2008

Camel Riding on the Beach!

Guess What? I went camel riding on the Ajman beach at Sharjah, U.A.E! There was this guy who had a camel and you have to pay $10 for each child and $20 for the adults! So me and my mom rode the camel while my dad took pictures. first when getting on the camel you had to grip on the holder or you will have a terrible fall. It was shaky and kind of scary in the beginning but once we were on the move I got comfortable. My mom was a bit scared about this and was like WOOOOH every once and a while but it was a great experience! I'll put the pictures on a separate post cause I need to put the photo's on here. It will be here in three or so days...be patient.

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...