Thursday, December 4, 2008

Golfing in the U.A.E

The golf course here in the U.A.E (United Arab Emirates) is giant and nice for the public compared to the Knickerbocker golfing area in America. Its nice and spacious and I got a ride on their golf cars (the drivers drive fast!.....I rode on the car 2 times on different drivers and they're speed demons...of course it was bumpy!). Well the point is its a reasonable price for a place with a practice swing area,a club washer, and about all the balls you need. Well its really grassy and green of course but that should be cool for the local Arabs cause Most of the people live on deserts. Im starting my lessons after Christmas! My parents are already learning well!

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...