Saturday, October 30, 2010

My new Braces

Just yesterday, I went to the Dr. Sunny clinic for braces. Before this I already did a few check-ups and they said that they had to pull three of my teeth. Of course i was scared slightly at the thought of the dentist pulling out my teeth but I had to create confidence. The truth is, when the dentist pulled out the the first two teeth at the top of my mouth it didn't hurt much. It only hurt a bit when the dentist injected something in my gums to create a numb feeling, so it wouldn't hurt when he pulled out the teeth. The actual pulling felt like nothing, literally nothing. After one week of the two teeth getting pulled out, the dentist got ready to put braces at the top of my mouth. This felt weird and when i got home to eat it felt extremely hard to bite on to something and my teeth felt sore. Next week from now im going to get my braces on the bottom to give me a full set!

1 comment:

Ed Hochhalter said...

The wires tighten the teeth and that makes it difficult to bite when you eat. You'll get use to it, 'coz there will be more adjustments to guide your teeth.

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...