Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In School Sales

In my school, my friends and I started a business in the enterprise club and managed to get something going. Firstly, we have about 10 members and 3 managers which includes me. So far, my team is going to sell basic beverages like Pepsi, Sprite, and Mirinda (Right after schools finished). Also we are going to sell Jawbreakers and some candies. Other then that we are also selling Tech Decks®. This small business is great because we got permission and signatures from the Enterprise supervisor/teacher, the Enterprise assistant, and the Principle of my school. In fact, orders from kids grade 8 and below are rolling in! We are hoping for success and in the future we will have an amazing website called "Aquero".com. Thats a future plan and if this school business starts out well then I'll hope to see the world in our international business group!

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...