Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Look!

 Well, I have been going through a series of updates to enhance your experience on this blog. Firstly, I made a new striking title using Art Text 2 for Mac. Secondly, I made it easier for people to follow this blog, right through e-mail, just enter your e-mail address on the 'follow by e-mail' bar. Lastly, I have added a viewable analytic for everyone to view for fun. I'm trying to connect my Youtube account to this blog therefore making it easier to view my videos. If you haven't already, please check out my Youtube channel!

My Youtube Channel!

E-mail me suggestions: My e-mail!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It looks different. I'm so used to your old design I thought I went to the wrong blog.

love,
mom

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...