Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wimbledon Finals

  Wimbledon, the world cup for tennis, is in its final stages. Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are set to battle today (July 3rd 2011). Djokovic recently had a match with Tsonga and Djokovic was the winner. Nadal faced off against Andy Murray and Nadal won. Now It's the set, two amazing tennis players face off  for the mens tennis finals for Wimbledon. My personal opinion is that Nadal will win, though I'm biased on either of them. Djokovic is a great player, with quite a temper, but other than that, he's good! In fact, Djokovic reminds me of one of my friends. Im going to get ready to watch the match at 5:00 from the United Arab Emirates. I'm just hoping for a good game, an intense one, but i forgot to mention Nadal is injured. Still, even though he's injured, I still have high hopes for him.

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...